The Emirates online check-in window starts 48 hours before the scheduled flight. Check-in online for Emirates is possible via two portals (web and mobile check in) to begin the check in process for your planned flight online. Check in must be done through approved facilities, and you will get your Emirates boarding card on your registered IDs.
Steps to initiate the Emirates online check-in process
You will need to execute the following mentioned steps to complete the online check-in procedure:
• First, you will need to select the option(Emirates Airlines web check-in or mobile check-in) depending on your preference.
• Visit the Emirates’ official website or launch the mobile app.
• On the homepage, locate the check-in tab and select it.
• Enter last or family name with booking reference number
(six-character alphanumeric code) in the respective field.
• Select the Check-in option.
• Next, choose the name of each passenger and if required mention the Advance Passenger Information.
• To complete the Emirates check-in process, click the Continue button.
• Emirates check-in through online portals assists passengers in changing seats or resolving lost Emirates Skywards numbers.
• You will get your eBoarding pass (Emirates Airlines web check in)on your registered IDs or Emirates mobile boarding pass(Check in through the mobile app).
Its a second forum - you can rename or delete it. It is your board so you can do whatever you want!
1 post • Page 1 of 1